Shipment: Base in UK. You can expect to receive your parcel in 2-4 business days. （There may be a 1-2 days delay due to the lock down. Your patience and understand is much appreciated.).The tracking number will be updated in 1-2 business days after you placed an order. Confirmation email will be sent with the tracking number.
Heater Power: 5/8KW
Rated Voltage: 12V/24V
Fuel Gasoline: Diesel | Car Air Conditioning type: Heating
Diesel Consumption: 0.18-0.64 liters per hour.
Fitment: Universal for truck, van, car, trailer, motorhomes, campervans, bus, pickup, caravans, SUV, forklift, engineering vehicle, electric tricycle, yacht and boats. Our diesel air heater is also suitable for indoor use like home, office, warehouse and factory. The smaller space, the faster warmth.
Preheating Function: You can pre-set the temperature with the remote control. It is quite convenient.
Easy Installation: Including needed kits for standard installation. You can see in the package list. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any installation or product problem. Our customer services email: email@example.com
● Heater power: 5/8 KW
● Fuel Gasoline: diesel
● Car air conditioning type: heating
● Rated voltage: 12V
● Fuel consumption (L / h): 0.18-0.64
● Heater operating temperature: -40 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃
● Oil pump operating temperature : -40 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃
● Tank: 10 L
● Item Size: about 37*25*26 cm
1 X air diesel heater
1 X 10L plastic oil tank
1 X LCD Switch
1 X Remote Control
1 X oil pump
1 X oil pump connection wire
1 X main wiring bundle
2 X warm air outlet pipe
1 X fresh air inlet pipe
1 X exhaust pipe
4 X warm air outlet pipe clips
2 X exhaust pipe clips
3 X fresh air inlet pipe clips
4 X set screws
6 X tapping screws
5 X nuts
1 X air filter
1 X instructions
- You can find the installation instructions, LCD display operation instructions, fault code instructions on our manual.
- We usually have set the remote control when we pack your order. However, we may slip and leave some out. If so, you can follow the steps below to set the remote control:
- With the air heater stopped working, press the "Up" button on the LCD Switch and keep pressing until the "HFR" appears on the screen.
- When the "HFR" appears on the screen, press the unlock button on the remote control, and then press the "OK" button on the LCD Switch.
- Note: The above steps can only be performed when the air heater is in a non-operating state. Any question please email to us.